Dr. April Alvarez-corona is a pediatrician practicing in Douglas, AZ. Dr. Alvarez-corona is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Alvarez-corona diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Alvarez-corona can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. April C Alvarez-corona M.D.'s Practice location
Douglas, AZ 85607Get Direction
FLAGSTAFF, AZ 86004Get Direction
Dr. April C Alvarez-corona M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alvarez-corona
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Dr. Zachary Sean Patterson M.D.815 E 15th St Douglas AZ 85607
- Dr. Nori Y Ruo MD339 W Spring St Titusville PA 16354
- Dr. Jonathan Paul Melk M.D.1100 F Ave Douglas AZ 85607
- Dr. Stephen E Lindstrom MD108 Arizona St Bisbee AZ 85603
- Dr. Jennifer Rebecca Albon M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Milla Sergeerna Rosen MD702 E. Bell Road Phoenix AZ 85022