Dr. William Heffron is a Chiropractor practicing in Centerville, IA. Dr. Heffron specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Heffron seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. William A Heffron D.C.'s Practice location
Centerville, IA 52544Get Direction
Dr. William A Heffron D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Richard Charles Eckles DC1532 S Estate Ave Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Lawrence E Heffron D.C.116 E Jackson St Centerville IA 52544
- Dr. Alten Ray Hammett D.C.1615 Grant St Unionville MO 63565
- Dr. Brennen Jaren Tubaugh DC1114 N Haynes Ave Centerville IA 52544
- Dr. Matthew Dale Sarver DC909 South Clinton Albia IA 52531
- Dr. Andrew William Allen D.C.108 N 3rd St Guthrie Center IA 50115