Latoya Thomas is a physical therapist practicing in HAUPPAUGE, NY. Latoya Thomas specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Latoya Thomas can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Latoya Thomas will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Latoya Clinie Thomas's Practice location
HAUPPAUGE, NY 11788Get Direction
Latoya Clinie Thomas's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Cynthia Gormezano MPT315 Madison Ave. New York NY 10017
- Celia M Varga PT146 Birch Hill Rd Locust Valley NY 11560
- Dr. Aubin Sullivan PT315 Madison Ave. New York NY 10017
- Eric Michael Lawler DPT, OCS650 Wantagh Ave Levittown NY 11756
- Dr. Dereck C Silverman PT, DPT301 Maple Avenue Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Raymond N Cecora PT DPT MS5500 Merrick Road Massapequa NY 11758