Dr. Brian Leland is a pediatrician practicing in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Dr. Leland is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Leland diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Leland can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Brian David Leland M.D's Practice location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Brian David Leland M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Jaime L. Stelzer M.D.1629 Medical Arts Blvd Anderson Indiana 46011
- Dr. Derryl Joseph Miller M.D.705 Riley Hospital Dr. Indianapolis Indiana 46202
- Dr. Gabriel Joseph Rosenberg M.D.867 W Carmel Dr Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Tasneem Majid MD3089 W Fairview Rd Greenwood IN 46142
- Dr. Meredith L Taylor M.D.1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123
- Dr. Gail Lynne Goettler MD1030 E County Line Road Indianapolis IN 46277