Dr. Alexa Kemeny is a pediatrician practicing in Berkeley Heights, NJ. Dr. Kemeny is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kemeny diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kemeny can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Strep Throat
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Alexa C Kemeny MD's Practice location
Dr. Alexa C Kemeny MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kemeny
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208
- Dr. Martin L. Cohen M.D.261 James Street Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Dr. Dalia A. Pando MD136 Washington Avenue Belleville New Jersey 7109
- Amy A. John776 Amboy Avenue Edison New Jersey 08837
- Dr. Melissa Grageda M.D.355 Bard Ave Staten Island NY 10310
- Mrs. Lata R Shah MD FAAP1804 Oaktree Road Edison New Jersey 08820