Dr. Upender Krishen Munshi M.D.
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY, 12208
Dr. Upender Munshi specializes in treating critically ill newborns and premature babies. His areas of focus include treating infections, perinatal difficulties, congenital anomalies, and consultation ...
Education and Training
Government Medical College, Karnatak University, Bellary, Mysore India MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine- 2005
- Effects of maternal labetalol on the newborn infant.
- Feeding associated neonatal necrotizing enterocolitis (Primary NEC) is an inflammatory bowel disease.
- Factors contributing to endobronchial intubation in neonates.
- The authors reply.
- Nitric oxide: the Jekyll and Hyde of gut inflammation.
- Role of inducible nitric oxide synthase expression and peroxynitrite formation in guinea pig ileitis.
- Nitric oxide inhibition causes intrauterine growth retardation and hind-limb disruptions in rats.
- Elevation of interleukin-8 and interleukin-6 precedes the influx of neutrophils
- Early increase in endothelin-1 in tracheal aspirates of preterm infants: correlation with bronchopulmonary dysplasia.
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Pediatrics
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh 1981
- Third Year Neonatology Clinical Fellowship - State University of New York at Stony Brook Stony Brook, NY 1995
- Second Year Neonatology Clinical Fellowship - State University of New York at Stony Brook Stony Brook, NY 1993
- First Year Neonatology Clinical Fellowship - Louisiana State University Medical Center New Orleans, LA 1992
Dr. Upender Krishen Munshi M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Upender Krishen Munshi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Munshi
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Mary Elisabeth Fay MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Meredith Lauren Monaco-brown M.D.3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. David Albert Clark M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Alla Kushnir MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Phillip Pan MD2210 Troy Rd Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Karen Jean Narkewicz MD315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208