William P Levin M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology701 E Marshall St West Chester PA, 19380
Dr. William Levin practices Radiation Oncology in West Chester, PA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Levin specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Sackler School of Medicine 1998
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 2004
- Melanoma, Radiation Therapy (radiotherapy), Sarcoma (bone And Soft Tissue Cancer) And More
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Bladder Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
William P Levin M.D.'s Practice location
West Chester, PA 19380Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
William P Levin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levin
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Won S Chang MD470 John Young Way Exton PA 19341
- Dr. Sunjay A Shah M.D.4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Rachelle Lanciano MD501 N Lansdowne Ave Drexel Hill PA 19026
- Dr. Matthew Edward Witek MD100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Erik D Assarsson MD130 S Bryn Mawr Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Albert Denittis MD100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096