Dr. Craig M. Leavitt, DC, CCSP
Chiropractor180 White Rd Suite 206 Little Silver NJ, 07739
Dr. Craig Leavitt is a Chiropractor practicing in Little Silver, NJ. Dr. Leavitt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Leavitt seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College-West Doctorate of Chiropractic 1995
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
Dr. Craig M. Leavitt, DC, CCSP's Practice location
Little Silver, NJ 07739Get Direction
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Gary J. Szitanko D.C.170 HIGHWAY 35 RED BANK NJ 07701
- Mr. Ernest Buberman DC1601 Gravesend Neck Rd Brooklyn NY 11229
- Dr. Arlene Kazio DC144 Route 34 Matawan NJ 07747
- Dr. George Geier Barnett DC766 Shrewsbury Ave. Eatontown NJ 07724
- Dr. Stephen Michael Murphy D.C.535 Iron Bridge Rd Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Jerylyn Jacob D.C.21 2nd St Staten Island NY 10306