Dr. John Mark Abbondanza OD
Optometrist | Vision Therapy30 Turnpike Rd Suite 7 Southborough MA, 01772
Dr. John Abbondanza is an optometrist practicing in Southborough, MA. Dr. Abbondanza specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Abbondanza performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. John Mark Abbondanza OD's Practice location
Dr. John Mark Abbondanza OD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abbondanza
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Teresa D Hrach O.D.18 Milliston Road Millis Massachusetts 02054
- Dr. Tracy Keith Hairston O.D.463 Worcester Road Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Nabeel Khudairi O.D.54 Cottage St E Norwood MA 02062
- Christopher A Dowd OD1 Lyons St Dedham MA 02026
- Arthur Neil Rosen OD13 Lanewood Ave Framingham MA 01701
- Dr. Kristen K Griebel O.D.Natick Eye Associates P. C. Natick MA 01760