Dr. Edgar Wing is a psychologist practicing in Marietta, OH. Dr. Wing specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wing evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wing because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Edgar Hamilton Wing PH.D.'s Practice location
Marietta, OH 45750Get Direction
Steilacoom, WA 98388Get Direction
TACOMA, WA 98431Get Direction
Dr. Edgar Hamilton Wing PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Dr. Priscilla F. Leavitt PHD936 Market Street Parkersburg West Virginia 26101
- Dr. Gail J Rymer PHD1085 Joe Skinner Rd 51 Belpre OH 45714
- Dr. Stephen Paul Fink PSY.D.5228 Old Saint Marys Pike Parkersburg WV 26104
- Bradley Dean Gault MA98 LIBERTY LN MINERAL WELLS WV 26150
- Tracy Kay Morris M.A.320 Dickens Dr Mineral Wells WV 26150
- Helen Wells Other2272 North Pleasants Highway Saint Marys WV 26170