Dr. Michael Silber practices Neuropathology in Rochester, MN. Dr. Silber studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
- Hypocretin (orexin) levels in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with narcolepsy: relationship to cataplexy and HLA DQB1*0602 status.
- Hypocretin (orexin) and melatonin values in a narcoleptic-like sleep disorder after pinealectomy.
- Amnestic sleep-related eating disorder associated with zolpidem.
- Pramipexole in the management of restless legs syndrome: an extended study.
- An update on the dopaminergic treatment of restless legs syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder.
- Calming restless legs.
- Childhood-onset restless legs syndrome.
- Characterizing the emotions that trigger cataplexy.
- Complex nocturnal visual hallucinations.
- Clinical practice. Chronic insomnia.
- Hypersomnias of central origin.
- Academic sleep centers of the future: an achievable vision.
- The visual scoring of sleep in adults.
- Effect of a targeted obstructive sleep apnea consult to improve access and quality at a sleep disorders center.
- Multiple skeletal injuries resulting from uncontrolled restless legs syndrome.
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Michael Harold Silber MBCHB's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Michael Harold Silber MBCHB | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Michael Harold Silber MBCHB's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silber
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- Daughter Opens Up About the Challenges with her Mother's Early Onset Alzheimer's
This is the story of Amanda Hayes, daughter and caregiver of her mother, Susie Young. Susie has suffered from Alzheimer’s disease since 2013 when signs began to show up. Amanda comments that it is very difficult taking care of someone going through this type of dementia. She highlights that there...
- Melatonin Health Benefits and Uses
What is melatonin?In order to synchronize one's biological clock (wake-sleep cycle), the hormone melatonin has to be discharged. This customary wake-sleep cycle is about 8 hours of sleep for most people and 16 hours of wakefulness. In the United States, melatonin can be given as an over-the-counter...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis is a disease that affects the brain and spinal cord. It involves an immune-mediated process, which results in an abnormal response. Such abnormal response leads to the damage of the central nervous system tissue and the immune system, which attacks the myelin causing...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. Fred Michael Cutrer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55902
- Dr. Melissa Curie Lipford MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Irene Meissner M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Orhun H Kantarci M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905