Dr. Susan C Hill M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Suite 500 Atlanta GA, 30342
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2012 Atlanta Super Doctors
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Nephrology; Brooke Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Dr. Susan C Hill M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Susan C Hill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- Dr. Saied T Murphy MD980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Stuart Handelsman M.D.980 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Mohammed Salman Singapuri MD5246 SNAPFINGER PARK DR DECATUR GA 30035
- Dr. Akin Ogundipe M.D.55 Whitcher St NE Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. William George Paxton M.D., PH.D.595 HURRICANE SHOALS RD NW LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30046
- Dr. Jason Cobb MD550 PEACHTREE STREET MOT 7TH FLOOR NEPHROLOGY ATLANTA GA 30308