Dr. Douglas R Fullen MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology1500 East Medical Center Dr 2nd Floor University Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Douglas Fullen is a pathologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Fullen is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Fullen can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Fullen may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Revisiting the issue: can the reading for serologic reactivity following 37 degrees C incubation be omitted?
- CD117 (KIT receptor) expression in Merkel cell carcinoma.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy for patients with problematic spitzoid melanocytic lesions: a report on 18 patients.
- Metastatic nevoid melanoma in a 4 1/2-year-old child.
- Giant folliculosebaceous cystic hamartoma of the upper extremity.
- Cluster designation 5 staining of normal and non-lymphoid neoplastic skin.
- Atypical compound nevus arising in mature cystic ovarian teratoma.
- Telomerase expression in sebaceous lesions of the skin.
- Goosefleshlike lesions and hypohidrosis.
- Expression of S100A6 protein in a broad spectrum of cutaneous tumors using tissue microarrays.
- Drug-associated histiocytoid Sweet's syndrome: a true neutrophilic maturation arrest variant.
- Extensive flaccid bullae with milia.
- Diagnostic value of CD163 in cutaneous spindle cell lesions.
- Efficient tumour formation by single human melanoma cells.
- The atypical Spitz tumor of uncertain biologic potential: a series of 67 patients from a single institution.
- Clusterin expression in cutaneous CD30-positive lymphoproliferative disorders and their histologic simulants.
- White sponge nevus presenting as genital lesions in a 28-year-old female.
- Intravascular histiocytosis presenting with extensive vulvar necrosis.
- Intralymphatic histiocytosis following placement of a metal implant.
- Expression of the embryonic morphogen Nodal in cutaneous melanocytic lesions.
- Atypical fibroxanthoma with lymphomatoid reaction.
- Copy number variations and clinical outcome in atypical spitz tumors.
- Metastatic basal cell carcinoma from a small tumor with lymphatic invasion.
- Psoriasiform pemphigus foliaceus: a report of two cases.
- Human melanoma metastasis in NSG mice correlates with clinical outcome in patients.
- Rosette-like structures in the spectrum of spitzoid tumors.
- Comprehensive Analysis of ETS Family Members in Melanoma by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Reveals Recurrent ETV1 Amplification.
- Histopathological features of molluscum contagiosum other than molluscum bodies.
- Vascular neoplasm or pseudovascular nevus? Potential pitfalls in diagnosis.
- Genomic copy number analysis of a spectrum of blue nevi identifies recurrent aberrations of entire chromosomal arms in melanoma ex blue nevus.
- Loss of p16 expression and copy number changes of CDKN2A in a spectrum of spitzoid melanocytic lesions.
- Detection of Occult Invasion in Melanoma in Situ-Reply.
- Age and Gender Associations of Virus Positivity in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Characterized Using a Novel RNA Hybridization Assay.
- Superficial papular neuroma: Case series of a new entity.
- Factor XIIIa-positive dermal dendritic cells and HLA-DR expression in radial versus vertical growth-phase melanomas.
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 1998
- Dermatopathology, New York Health-Cornell Medical Center 1999
Dr. Douglas R Fullen MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Douglas R Fullen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fullen
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Tworek MD5301 E Huron River Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Arvind Gulati DDS23655 Novi Rd Novi MI 48375
- Dr. Paul Valenstein M.D.5301 E Huron River Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Tracey Debolt Wentz Other5301 E Huron River Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Neelam B Kumar MD33155 Annapolis Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Dr. Ziying Zhang M.D2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202