Dr. Jamie Skuba is a Chiropractor practicing in FORT PIERCE, FL. Dr. Skuba specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Skuba seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jamie Skuba D.C.'s Practice location
FORT PIERCE, FL 34949Get Direction
Dr. Jamie Skuba D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Clifton Wade Cox D.C.1081 Horizon View Blvd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. Conrad Winiarski D.C.8903 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33434
- Dr. Thomas Edward Rheinberger DC1781 Se Port St Lucie Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Michael B Hofstee D.C.207 Nw Saint James Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34983
- Dr. Michael Timothy Kelly D.C.693 Sw Port St Lucie Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34953
- Dr. Max Avery Cohen D.C.549 Nw Lake Whitney Pl Port Saint Lucie FL 34986