Dr. Samir Patel is a pediatrician practicing in Decatur, IL. Dr. Patel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Patel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Patel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1993
University of Southhampton
- Acid Reflux
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Advocate Christ Medical Center Program
Dr. Samir A Patel D.O.'s Practice location
Decatur, IL 62521Get Direction
Dr. Samir A Patel D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Dr. Kusuma Gowdar MD741 W Pershing Rd Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Ekta Basnet MD1900 E Lake Shore Dr Decatur IL 62521
- Dr. Jamie Sue Warnick MD1770 E Lake Shore Dr Decatur IL 62521
- Dr. Colleen Marie Bowles D.O2905 N Main St Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Mayra A Arzon MDOne Memorial Dr Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Christina M Branham M.D.301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701