Dr. Oscar Salamone is an optometrist practicing in La Mirada, CA. Dr. Salamone specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Salamone performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Oscar Salamone O.D.'s Practice location
La Mirada, CA 90638Get Direction
Dr. Oscar Salamone O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Dr. Thai-Binh Nguyen O.D.9324 Garvey Ave South El Monte California 91733
- Dr. Tiffanny N. Lai O.D.125 E Anaheim St Unit O Wilmington CA 90744
- Johan-Chanh Tran8907 Warner Ave Huntington Beach California 92647
- Dr. Taylor Woodbury Bladh O.D.718 N. Diamond Bar Blvd. Diamond Bar CA 91765
- Edward Tran OD4255 Campus Dr Irvine California 92612
- Dr. Hilary Lisa Hawthorne O.D.953 W 85th St Los Angeles CA 90044