Dr. Cindy R Kaufman MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism975 Stewart Ave Garden City NY, 11530
Dr. Cindy Kaufman practices Endocrinology in Garden City, NY. Dr. Kaufman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Kaufman examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1987
New York University School of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- High Cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- BELLEVUE HOSPITAL CENTER
Dr. Cindy R Kaufman MD's Practice location
Garden City, NY 11530Get Direction
Dr. Cindy R Kaufman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaufman
- Are Those Daily Pricks Really Necessary for Diabetes?
One thing that diabetic patients know all too level is the daily pricks to their finger they have to do to monitor their blood sugar. Some patients say they just get used to pricking their fingers and others say it is virtually painless. But still, others claim that after several years of pricking...
- Is Type 2 Diabetes Really Reversible?
Ever since it was discovered as a disease, diabetes has claimed the lives of many patients and complicated the ones of those who are still trying to coexist with the disease. Even those who actually go to great lengths to live with diabetes often have to make certain compromises in order to ensure...
- Understanding the Different Types of Diabetic Neuropathy
When mentioning diabetes, people mostly think about high blood sugar, problems associated with poor blood flow, and possible complications if the patient fails to follow their treatment plan. However, one important symptom that constantly gets sidelined (despite being partly responsible for diabetic...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Do Almonds Have Benefits for Diabetic Patients?
Are there potential benefits with eating almonds for diabetes? Diabetes is a long-term condition directly affected by what you eat and drink. While eating almonds and drinking almond milk will not reverse your diabetes or replace medical treatments, they may help you manage your diabetes and ward...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Dr. Edward M Condon MD1000 Northern Boulevard Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Marvin A. Leder MD99-01 Queens Blvd Rego Park NY 11374
- Dr. Martin Greenfield MD2 Prohealth Plaza Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O.3003 New Hyde Park Road New Hyde Park New York 11042
- Aruna D. Poduval85 West Burnside Avenue Bronx New York 10453
- Dr. Milay Luis lam MD450 CLARKSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11203