Dr. Raquel Lefebvre is a psychologist practicing in Middlebury, VT. Dr. Lefebvre specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lefebvre evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lefebvre because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Raquel Ferns Lefebvre's Practice location
Middlebury, VT 05753Get Direction
South Burlington, VT 05403Get Direction
Mrs. Raquel Ferns Lefebvre's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body, and getting a good night’s sleep helps one to carry on their everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can leave you...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- Ms. Donna Susan Belcher Other50 Court St Middlebury VT 05753
- Dr. Jeffrey Steven Martin PHD300 Palmer Ln Charlotte VT 05445
- Dr. Carolyn Dundon PH.D.14 SCHOOL ST BRISTOL VT 05443
- Danielle Rae Bergeron ingram LPC, M.S., QDDP93 Court St # A Middlebury VT 05753
- Ms. Virginia Wells Logan M.A.64 Main St Middlebury VT 05753
- Dr. Gary Francis Margolis PH.D.302 Centeno House Route 30 Middlebury VT 05753