Dr. Charles Signorelli is an optometrist practicing in O Fallon, MO. Dr. Signorelli specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Signorelli performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- [Histopathologic examination of the intervertebral lumbar disk. Evaluation of its usefulness and limitations].
- [Valve of stereo-electroencephalography in the diagnosis of bilateral temporal epilepsy (apropos of a case)].
- Calf pseudohypertrophy in a patient with double neurogenic pathology.
- Effects of Ginko Biloba and caspase inhibitors on brain ischemia in the Mongolian Gerbil.
- [Presentation of the Symposium on Neuromodulation and its fields of application].
- [Deep brain stimulation in the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Our experience].
- [Spinal cord stimulation in chronic lumbar pain].
- [Intrathecal baclofen in the treatment of spasticity. Our experience].
- Serum neuron-specific enolase in various pathological conditions.
- The extracellular matrix in slow-growing tumors of the central nervous system.
- Use of chronic sacral nerve stimulation in neurological voiding disorders.
- Extradural motor cortex stimulation (EMCS) for Parkinson's disease. History and first results by the study group of the Italian neurosurgical society.
- Chordoid meningioma: case report and literature review.
- Indications and limits of intraoperative cortico-subcortical mapping in brain tumor surgery: an analysis of 101 consecutive cases.
- Photochemotherapy of human glioma cells in culture by hematoporphyrin and visible light (preliminary experiment).
Dr. Charles Delano Signorelli OD's Practice location
O Fallon, MO 63366Get Direction
Dr. Charles Delano Signorelli OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Thomas Eric Stickel OD900 N Hwy 67 Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. Charles M. Lutz O.D.1944 Zumbehl Rd Saint Charles MO 63303
- Dr. Todd E Bellamy O.D.11433 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Kochanny O.D.3 Midrivers Mall Drive Saint Peters MO 63376
- Mrs. Erin Cleary Sullivan OD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Vito Vricella O.D.1673 Clarkson Rd Chesterfield MO 63017