Dr. James Patrick Gurtowski M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon180 E Pulaski Rd Huntington Station NY, 11746
Dr. James Gurtowski is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Huntington Station, NY. Dr. Gurtowski specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Gurtowski tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1984
State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook 1984
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 1984
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine
- University Hospital - SUNY at Stony Brook Program
Dr. James Patrick Gurtowski M.D.'s Practice location
Huntington Station, NY 11746Get Direction
Huntington, NY 11743Get Direction
Dr. James Patrick Gurtowski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gurtowski
- D. f.
Several visits to Dr. Gurtowski over the past 2 years..
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Dr. Alexandre B De moura MD761 Merrick Ave Westbury NY 11590
- Dr. Charles Ruotolo M.D.5500 MERRICK RD MASSAPEQUA NY 11758
- Dr. Firas Chamas MD PHD1600 Stewart Avenue Westbury NY 11590
- Dr. Stuart J. Hershon M.D.333 E Shore Rd Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. David Zaret MD1101 Stewart Avenue Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Peter Lementowski MD36 Lincoln Ave Rockville Centre NY 11570