Dr. William Towle Schneider MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon1991 Northwestern Ave S Stillwater MN, 55082
Dr. William Schneider is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Stillwater, MN. Dr. Schneider specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Schneider tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Arthroscopic Surgery, Joint Replacement (arthroplasty), Sports Medicine And More
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Dr. William Towle Schneider MD's Practice location
Stillwater, MN 55082Get Direction
Stillwater, MN 55082Get Direction
Dr. William Towle Schneider MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schneider
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Benjamin L. Clair DPM1000 East 1st Street Duluth Minnesota 55805
- Dr. Jack Drogt MD710 Commerce Dr. Woodbury MN 55125
- Dr. Bryan J Nestor MD535 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Paul Dean Hartleben MD17 Exchange St W Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Rieser M.D.1950 Curve Crest Blvd W Stillwater MN 55082
- Dr. Bryan Joseph Lynn MD1600 Saint Johns Blvd Saint Paul MN 55109