Dr. David Leslie is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Washington, PA. Dr. Leslie specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Leslie can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Leslie can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1969
Temple University School of Medicine 1969
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. David Cleland Leslie MD's Practice location
Washington, PA 15301Get Direction
Dr. David Cleland Leslie MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Dr. Daniel R Lattanzi MD1000 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Roberta Renzelli-cain D.O.300 Halket St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Michele Straka DO1000 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Susan Michelle Lareau MD850 Clairton Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. Carol A Krupski M.D.850 Clairton Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. David A. Logan MD535 Smithfield St Pittsburgh PA 15222