Dr. Jaclyn Anderson is a pediatrician practicing in Florence, KY. Dr. Anderson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Anderson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Anderson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 2004
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu
- Strep Throat
- CCHMC - (Cincinnati, OH)
Dr. Jaclyn M Anderson MD's Practice location
Florence, KY 41042Get Direction
Dr. Jaclyn M Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.550 North Hillside Street Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Shehzad A. Saeed M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Ebru Kadriye Gultekin M.D.602 S. Ft. Thomas Avenue Ft. Thomas Kentucky 41075
- Dr. Rasheed Ghani MD3515 Boudinot Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45211-5725
- Dr. Joe Leanza MD7450 S Mason Montgomery Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609