Dr. Adam Ameele is a psychologist practicing in Bellows Falls, VT. Dr. Ameele specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ameele evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ameele because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Adam M Ameele PSY.D.'s Practice location
Bellows Falls, VT 05101Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, VT 05156Get Direction
Dr. Adam M Ameele PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Ms. Camille Irene Parker LIC.PSYCH.-MASTER1462 Green Mountain Tpke Chester VT 05143
- Dr. Timothy Rowland M.D.1 Anna Marsh Lane Brattleboro VT 05301
- Dr. Victor Francis Pantesco ED.D.191 Washington St Keene NH 03431
- Dr. David Alan Lord PH.D.835 Quarry Rd Chester VT 05143
- Dr. Sharon Esther Walker PSY.D.197 Water St Keene NH 03431
- Amy jo Lines LICSW107 Park St Springfield VT 05156