Dr. Jennifer Shipley is a pediatrician practicing in Frederick, MD. Dr. Shipley is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shipley diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shipley can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Jennifer Laura Shipley PNP's Practice location
Jennifer Laura Shipley PNP's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Dr. Pauline Hsu M.D.110 Baughmans Ln Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Gail M Callaway M.D.22911 Jefferson Blvd Smithsburg MD 21783
- Dr. Brian K. Bonham M.D.22911 Jefferson Blvd Smithsburg MD 21783
- Dr. Robert J Gancayco M.D.20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Dr. John P Reed M.D.22911 Jefferson Blvd Smithsburg MD 21783
- Dr. Andrea Dimond M.D.7777 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70808