Dr. Ronald Faram D.D.S.
Dentist | Dental Public Health100 S Bliss Ave Tahlequah OK, 74464
Dr. Ronald Faram is a Dentist practicing in Tahlequah, OK. Dr. Faram specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ronald Faram D.D.S.'s Practice location
Tahlequah, OK 74464Get Direction
Dr. Ronald Faram D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Faram
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Mark David Smith DDS1205 E Ross Bypass Tahlequah OK 74464
- Dr. Matthew Evann Walker DDS212 N Muskogee Ave Tahlequah OK 74464
- Dr. Jerry D Snell D.D.S26245 Highway 82 Park Hill OK 74451
- Don Logue D.D.S.1702 Park Hill Rd Tahlequah OK 74464
- Dr. Kellie Elizabeth Barnes DDSRr 6 Box 840 Stilwell OK 74960
- Dr. Thomason Michael Mcconnell D.D.S1200 W 4th St Tahlequah OK 74464