Dr. Lauren Healy scarpaci MD
Pediatrician722 Yorklyn Rd Stone Mill Office Pa Hockessin DE, 19707
Dr. Lauren Healy scarpaci is a pediatrician practicing in Hockessin, DE. Dr. Healy scarpaci is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Healy scarpaci diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Healy scarpaci can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Lauren Healy scarpaci MD's Practice location
Hockessin, DE 19707Get Direction
Dr. Lauren Healy scarpaci MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Healy scarpaci
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Nelson R. Santos MD7 Clayton Street Wilmington Delaware 19805
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.1113 S PARK VICTORIA DR MILPITAS CA 95035
- Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Halette Lasker Anderson MD1246 W Chester Pike West Chester PA 19382
- Dr. Tony Bianchetta MD200 Hygeia Dr Newark DE 19713