Dr. Brian Torre, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include hand surgery and orthopedic surgery and he currently treats patients in Chatsworth, California and Salem, Virginia. ...
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1980
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1980
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- Vascular Disease
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Hand Surgery; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of North Carolina 1985
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine,Chapel Hill, Nc, United States
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
- Hand and Upper Extremity, Univ. of Rochester/Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY USA 1986
- University of Rochester - Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- University of Rochester Rochester
Dr. Brian Torre MD's Practice location
Salem, VA 24153Get Direction
Dr. Brian Torre MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Torre
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Ear Infections and Swollen Lymph Nodes
The lymph nodes behind the ears, in the neck and under the arms are some of the most notable lymph glands in the body. These glands store fluids and nutrients and help in filtering waste material out of the bloodstream as well as out from the body tissue. They also produce antibodies that help...
- This Compound in Foods Found to Limit Effectiveness of Ovarian Cancer Drug
Pitavastatin targets HMGCR in ovarian cancer, and it has shown to be capable of regressing Ovcar-4 tumor xenographs. However, recent studies have shown that if a diet includes geranylgeraniol, the effectiveness of pitavastatin may be limited or stopped.Treating ovarian cancerUnfortunately, it is...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Mr. William Edward Hooper M.D.101 Knotbreak Road Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Cassandra Mierisch M. D.3 Riverside Cir Roanoke VA 24016
- Dr. Micah Wayne-isaac Jones DO25130 Lyndon Redford MI 48239
- Mr. Horatiu Calin Dancea M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Peter James Apel M.D., PH.D.N Carolina Baptist Hospital Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Cay Michael Mierisch MD3 Riverside Cir Roanoke VA 24016