Dr. George Bailey is an internist practicing in Medford, OR. Dr. Bailey specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bailey provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1978
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. George W Bailey MD's Practice location
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Dr. George W Bailey MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Mona Mynnel Tara MD843 East Main St. Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Travis A Mcneal M.D.555 Black Oak Dr Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Christopher D Alftine MD555 Black Oak Dr Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Susan M Hansen MD19 Myrtle St Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Andrew D Kim MD1698 E Mcandrews Rd Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Garrett H. Peard MD555 Black Oak Dr Medford OR 97504