Dr. Justin Smith is a pediatrician in Lewisville, Texas and is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and has ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Baylor College Of Medicine 2009
Dr. Justin Ray Smith M.D.'s Practice location
Abilene, TX 79601Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76105Get Direction
Dr. Justin Ray Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Dr. Jimmy Strong M.D.1850 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Brent Michael Steadman M.D.6300 Regional Plz Abilene TX 79606
- Dr. Paige H Lemasters M.D.2150 Cedar St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Paul J Maslanka M.D.2150 Cedar St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Jami Alicia Adams M.D.6300 Regional Plz Abilene TX 79606
- Dr. Adrienne L Lostetter M.D.1850 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601