Dr. Cristian Bartoc is an anesthesiologist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Bartoc ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bartoc also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1994
University of Medicine And Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh City 1995
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1994
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
Dr. Cristian Bartoc M.D.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
Dr. Cristian Bartoc M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bartoc
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What Employers Can do to Help Workers with Lupus
Any hiring manager of a company wants to build the ideal team to meet the goals and mission of the organization. So what if a potential employee mentions during an interview that he or she has a chronic illness? At the same time, what if this person has just the right skillset to get the job...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Daniel Bosshart Other166 E. Main Street Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Mohammed Enamul Hoque1545 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn New York 11213