Dr. Phillip L Kraft M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1701 South Blvd E #390 Rochester MI, 48307
Dr. Phillip Kraft is a cardiologist practicing in Rochester, MI. Dr. Kraft specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kraft also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Emergency physician discretion to activate the cardiac catheterization team decreases door-to-balloon time for acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction.
- Effects of in utero and postnatal sodium saccharin exposure on the nutritional
- Angioplasty of long or tandem coronary artery lesions using a new longer balloon dilatation catheter: a comparative study.
- The effect of dietary fat on tumor growth.
- Urinary excretion of dimethylnitrosamine: a quantitative relationship between dose and urinary excretion.
- Distribution of N-nitrosomethylbenzylamine evaluated by whole-body radioautography and densitometry.
- In vivo metabolism and whole-blood clearance of n-nitrosomethylbenzylamine in the rat.
- Nitrosamine carcinogenicity: a quantitative relationship between molecular structure and organ selectivity for a series of acyclic N-nitroso compounds.
- Reaction of nitrosamines in the Udenfriend system: principal products and biological activity.
- Henry Ford Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Phillip L Kraft M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Phillip L Kraft M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kraft
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- Dr. Mark Rasak DO36465 Edinborough Ct. Farmington Hills Michigan 48335
- Scott R. Searing28080 Grand River Ave Farmington Hills Michigan 48336
- Dr. Mahir Elder MD4160 John R. Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Haroon A. Faraz M.D1608 S Hill Cir Bloomfield Hills MI 48304
- Dr. Joan Crawford DO24211 Little Mack Avenue Saint Clair Shores Michigan 48080
- Dr. Deepti Bhandare MD4638 SUN'N LAKE BLVD SEBRING FL 33872