Dr. Jagdish R Sidhpura MD
Neurologist | Neurology700 Center St Suite 304 Columbus GA, 31901
Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura practices Neuropathology in Columbus, GA. Dr. Sidhpura studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1978
University of Mumbai / Goa Medical College 1978
Grant Government Medical College 1979
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
- Sleep Apnea
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Neurology
- Nassau Co Med Ctr/SUNY Ston
Dr. Jagdish R Sidhpura MD's Practice location
Columbus, GA 31901Get Direction
Dr. Jagdish R Sidhpura MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sidhpura
- How This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Solved the Challenges of Getting Dressed
Anyone with multiple sclerosis knows just how difficult it might be to do even the simplest of tasks. Muscles are tired, and it can be exhausting to even get out of bed. The thought of getting dressed might even bring shudders of dread.And then comes getting clothes on. People with MS might have...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, 13-year-old Braden Allen loved nothing more than to climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- An Innovative Method for the Early Prediction of Parkinson's Disease
As technology advances, so does the methods at the researcher’s disposal to create innovative tools that can be used in many contexts to, in one way or another, improve the user’s effectiveness at performing certain tasks. Case in point, a team of researchers from the Washington University...
- An In-Depth Look At How Alzheimer's Affects the Brain
The brain's structure is made up of billions of neurons that connect to each other. These connections have stored the memories and abilities we gain during our lifetime. Every day, countless electrical impulses, called synapses, are transmitted through these connections, which make up basically...
- Dr. Reinaldo D Verson MD610 19th St Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Mohammed Y Pathan MD3421 Benson Ave Halethorpe MD 21227
- Dr. Farrukh S. Khan M.D.275 E 200 S Salt Lake City UT 84111
- Dr. Jose Alfonso Canedo MD2300 Manchester Expy Columbus GA 31904
- Dr. Jonathan Leonard Liss M.D.7196 N Lake Dr Columbus GA 31909
- Dr. Thomas A Ireland M.D.1800 10th Ave Columbus GA 31901