Dr. Jordan attended dental school at the University of the Pacific where he finished at the top of his Class in 2009. In 2012 he completed his orthodontic training earning both a certificate in Orthodontics ...
- Triterpenes of toxic and non-toxic taxa of Lantana camara.
- Amplification of the antibiotic effects of the bleomycins, phleomycins and tallysomycins: its dependence on the nature of the variable basic groups.
- Amplification of the antitumor activity of phleomycins and bleomycins in rats and mice by caffeine.
- Vaccination as a possible means of preventing lantana poisoning.
- A survey of New Guinea plants for alkaloids.
- Kreysiginine, a homo-morphine alkaloid from Kreysigia multiflora Reichb.
- Metabolism of oestrogenic isoflavones in sheep.
- Amplification of the antitumor activity of phleomycins in rats and mice by heterocyclic analogues of purines.
Dr. Jordan Alexander Lamberton D.D.S., M.S.D.'s Practice location
Napa, CA 94558Get Direction
NAPA, CA 94558Get Direction
Dr. Jordan Alexander Lamberton D.D.S., M.S.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Mary C. Cooke D.D.S., M.S.3392 Solano Ave. Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Steven Kunihiro D.D.S.915 Trancas St Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Jerry Stanley Redd D.D.S.1620 Valle Vista Ave Vallejo CA 94589
- Jeffrey Nichelini DDS707 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. John Samuel Woo D.D.S., M.S.1476 Professional Dr Petaluma CA 94954
- Dr. Caroline Anne Laurent D.M.D., M.S.21 Patten St Sonoma CA 95476