Lauren Hertzler is a physical therapist practicing in SOUTH CHESTERFIELD, VA. Lauren Hertzler specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lauren Hertzler can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lauren Hertzler will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lauren Hertzler's Practice location
SOUTH CHESTERFIELD, VA 23834Get Direction
Lauren Hertzler's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Mr. Kevin Dintino PT, DPT6049 Harbour Park Drive Midlothian VA 23112
- Dr. Robin Michelle Trainer PT, DPT7061 COMMONS PLZ STE A CHESTERFIELD VA 23832
- Mr. William Stewart Mullin MS, PTMcguire Veterans Affairs Medical Center Richmond VA 23249
- Lauren Jones PT, DPT4710 Puddledock Rd Prince George VA 23875
- Rebecca S Ayers DPT11928 Iron Bridge Plz Chester VA 23831
- Mrs. Courtney Elizabeth Zimmerman MS, PT1201 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond VA 23249