Dr. Zelman Weingarten MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1400 S Grand Ave Suite 603 Los Angeles CA, 90015
Dr. Zelman Weingarten is a gastroenterologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Weingarten specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Weingarten performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ Nacl Auto De Mexico, Fac De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico 1973
Universidad AutÛnoma de Nuevo LeÛn Facultad de Medicina 1971
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- Vascular Disease
- Va Long Beach Hlthcare Sys, Gastroenterology; Va Long Beach Hlthcare Sys, Internal Medicine
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Zelman Weingarten MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90015Get Direction
MONTEBELLO, CA 90640Get Direction
Dr. Zelman Weingarten MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weingarten
- Carafate Side Effects
Generic Name: SucralfateWhat is Carafate?Carafate (sucralfate) is a medication used for the treatment and prevention of intestinal ulcers. This medication coats the ulcers and protects it from further injury. Its action helps the ulcers to heal more quickly. Sucralfate does not get easily...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Celiac Disease Drug Market Projected to Grow Significantly
The latest market research on global celiac disease has been released. This research entitled "Global Celiac Disease Drugs Market 2017-2021" was made available on the Research and Markets' offering website. The report predicts that the the drug market for celiac disease will grow on a global scale...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- Dr. Jeffrey H. Sherman MD8631 West 3rd Street Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Said Rahban MD6333 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Ian Renner5901 W. Olympic Blvd Los Angeles California 90036
- Dr. Viktor E Eysselein M.D.1000 West Carson Street Torrance California 90502
- Dr. Emeran A Mayer MD100 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles California 90095
- Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar M.D., FACP2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067