Mr. Mark Mcnamara M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1500 E Duarte Rd Duarte CA, 91010
Dr. Mark Mcnamara is an oncologist practicing in Duarte, CA. Dr. Mcnamara specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Mcnamara manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Mr. Mark Mcnamara M.D.'s Practice location
Duarte, CA 91010Get Direction
Pasadena, CA 91105Get Direction
Mr. Mark Mcnamara M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcnamara
- Holistic Treatments for Liver Cancer
Holistic treatment for liver cancer indicates a science of healing that uses the person's whole spirit, mind and body. This treatment practice integrates the alternative and conventional therapies used to prevent and treat liver cancer, as well as promote the patient's wellbeing. The principle...
- For This Comic with Breast Cancer, Laughter Is the Best Medicine
Every individual’s experience with breast cancer is different. Some individuals may seek support from family and friends, while others may choose to withdraw from society altogether. Anyone with breast cancer understands that it can greatly affect an individual’s way of reason and belief. This...
- New Clinical Trial: Genetically Enhanced Immune Cells for Lymphoma Treatment
B-cell cancers, or cancers that target B-lymphocytes, have been particularly hard to treat in recent years. Recent breakthroughs have led to the conclusion that B-cell cancer can be effectively combated with the use of programmed immune cells.How it WorksThe immune system creates cells that are able...
- False-Positive Mammograms May Predict the Risk for Breast Cancer
According to a new study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, about 50% of women who get annual mammograms may have at least one false positive reading, and these women may have a higher risk of developing breast cancer. In this study, conducted by Danish researchers, women...
- Holistic Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
Alternative medicines for the treatment of multiple myeloma have not been discovered. However, they can assist you in managing the side effects from myeloma treatment and myeloma itself.You should consult your doctor on the following options:...
- How to Support a Loved One Who Has Breast Cancer
So someone you know has breast cancer. Now what? Letting her know that you love her and you’ll pray for her and will be there to help her through it all may sound like a cliché, but what else can you do? What can you say that will make it better for her? What does she need? You won’t find out...
- Boris Bagdasarian1505 Wilson Terrace Glendale California 91206
- Mr. Mark T. Wakabayashi MD1500 East Duarte Road Duarte California 91010
- Dr. Robert Morgan MD1500 E Duarte Rd Duarte CA 91010
- Dr. Jacek Pinski M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Ms. Margaret Odonnell MD1500 E Duarte Rd Duarte CA 91010
- Ms. Jasmine Zain MD160 E 34th St New York NY 10016