Dr. Kimberly Hills is a psychologist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Hills specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hills evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hills because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- A dual-factor model of mental health: toward a more comprehensive understanding of youth functioning.
- Measuring school-related subjective well-being in adolescents.
- Mechanisms of change in adolescent life satisfaction: a longitudinal analysis.
- Life satisfaction and maladaptive behaviors in early adolescents.
Dr. Kimberly Joy Hills PH.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29205Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Joy Hills PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Dr. Myriam J Sollman PHD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Boland PH.D.1 Harbison Way Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Kimberly Kruse11 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Tara Weathers Stokes M.A.257 Crossbow Dr Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Elizabeth Chesno grier PHD AND NCSP3612 Landmark Dr Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Hammill PSYD LPC CACII207 Swartz Rd Lexington SC 29072