Dr. Thomas J Ervin MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology367 Night Herron Drive Boca Grande FL, 33921
Dr. Thomas Ervin is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Boca Grande, FL. Dr. Ervin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Thomas J Ervin MD's Practice location
Boca Grande, FL 33921Get Direction
BOCA GRANDE, FL 33921Get Direction
Dr. Thomas J Ervin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ervin
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Dr. Christopher F. Lobo MD22395 Edgewater Dr Punta Gorda FL 33980
- Dr. Eric T. Lubiner D.O.22395 Edgewater Dr Punta Gorda FL 33980
- Dr. Ivor John Percent M.D.22395 Edgewater Dr Punta Gorda FL 33980
- Dr. Justino Silvestre MD3524 Tamiami Trl Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Dr. Vance M. Wright-browne M.D.22395 Edgewater Dr Punta Gorda FL 33980
- Dr. Silvia A. Romero M.D.1708 Cape Coral Pkwy W Cape Coral FL 33914