Dr. Jennifer Uvena Celebrezze MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine1307 Federal St Suite B100 Pittsburgh PA, 15212
Dr. Jennifer Celebrezze is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Celebrezze specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Celebrezze can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Celebrezze can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Summa Health System, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Akron City Hosp-Summa Hlth Sys
- Summa Health System/NEOMED Program
Dr. Jennifer Uvena Celebrezze MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15224Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Uvena Celebrezze MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Celebrezze
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Honore Satcho M.D.2265 Market Street Warren Pennsylvania 16365
- Dr. Hubert G Foka MD211 N Whitfield St Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Michael Anthony Bummer M.D.1 Bigelow Sq Pittsburgh PA 15219
- Dr. Renu Ashwin Joshi M.D.3380 Blvd Of Allies Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Lindsay Turner MD301 Ohio River Boulevard Sewickley PA 15143
- Dr. Jan C. Seski M.D.3358 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213