Dr. Gene Bowman is a naturopathic physician practicing in PORTLAND, OR. Dr. Bowman specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Bowman combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
- Ascorbic acid, cognitive function, and Alzheimer's disease: a current review and future direction.
- Ascorbic acid and the brain: rationale for the use against cognitive decline.
- Nutrition for the ageing brain: Towards evidence for an optimal diet.
- Markers of neuroinflammation associated with Alzheimer's disease pathology in older adults.
- One-carbon metabolism, cognitive impairment and CSF measures of Alzheimer pathology: homocysteine and beyond.
- Biomarkers for early detection of Parkinson disease: A scent of consistency with olfactory dysfunction.
- Plasma Proteomic Profiles of Cerebrospinal Fluid-Defined Alzheimer's Disease Pathology in Older Adults.
Dr. Gene L. Bowman N.D.'s Practice location
PORTLAND, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Gene L. Bowman N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung CancerThere are two main groups of primary lung cancer: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two main groups are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death of all cancers in the US. The main causes of lung cancer...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Why Is Tilapia a Versatile and Healthy Fish Choice?
Tilapia nutrition factsTilapia is described as a mild white fish that is both low in calories and fat content. Tilapia is the kind of fish that fits well in many dishes and tends to take on the flavor of other ingredients.There are less than 150 calories in 4 ounces of tilapia fillet (broiled) while...
- What are the Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil?
What are essential oils?Essential oils are liquids that are usually distilled by steam or water from the leaves, flowers, stems, bark, or the roots of a particular plant. Essential oils in comparison to the normal “oil” do not have that oily feeling at all. Most of the essential oils have a...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Ghee: Health Benefits, Uses, and Its Process
What is ghee?For thousands of years, ghee has been used across the globe for various purposes. It is truly considered as an ancient health food. Back in 2000 BC, butter was first known by people. It became very popular in the northern regions of India, but did not survive well in warmer parts of...
- Andrea Premazzi419 Center Street Ste 206 Oregon City OR 97045
- Dr. Jennifer Davidson ND2133 N Willis Blvd Portland Oregon 97217
- Dr. Ryan Minarik ND, LAC8113 Se 13th Ave Portland OR 97202
- Dr. Ellen Sauter ND2456 NW Northrup Ste 1A Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Paul Karl Kalnins N.D.2928 Se Hawthorne Blvd Portland OR 97214
- Dr. Laura Schneider Martell ND, LAC8113 Se 13th Ave Portland OR 97222