Dr. Wendy Doneyhue is an ophthalmologist practicing in Covington, LA. Dr. Doneyhue specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Doneyhue can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Doneyhue can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 2003
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Louisiana State University Program
Mrs. Wendy Grim Doneyhue M.D.'s Practice location
Covington, LA 70433Get Direction
Slidell, LA 70461Get Direction
Mrs. Wendy Grim Doneyhue M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- How is Conjunctivitis Contracted?
Conjunctivitis is a very common and unpleasant condition, especially for people that use contact lenses. Children can be equally affected by this disease, as well as adults. People who have conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye, can transmit the disease to their family or friends or anyone else...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Capps M.D.1120 N Highway 190 Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Michael L Fajoni M.D.1615 Sw Railroad Ave Hammond LA 70403
- Dr. Edward Langlow MD804 Heavens Dr Mandeville LA 70471
- Dr. Richard O Bessent M. D.1120 N Highway 190 Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Satya Vardhan Reddy M.D.67186 Industry Ln Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Keith E Cangelosi MD604 W 13th Ave Covington LA 70433