Dr. Gary Oxenberg is a family practitioner practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Oxenberg specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Oxenberg possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1980
- Herniated Disc
- Hepatitis C
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Abington Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine; Lankenau Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Abington Mem Hospital
- PCOM/Lankenau Medical Center Program
Dr. Gary Oxenberg MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19134Get Direction
GALLOWAY, NJ 08205Get Direction
Dr. Gary Oxenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oxenberg
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Dr. Danielle Brenza D.O.11 Parke Place Blvd Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. John C Munshower DO1088 Baltimore Pike Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Richard E Scheuermann M.D.617 Stokes Rd Medford NJ 08055
- Dr. Colleen Ann Devinney D.O.1244 Fort Washington Ave Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Helen Manalis DO216 Haddon Ave Collingswood NJ 08108
- Mr. Radha Krishna Mahajan MD2521 W Main St Norristown PA 19403