Dr. William Kritzer is an optometrist practicing in Allen, TX. Dr. Kritzer specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kritzer performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. William Corbin Kritzer O.D.'s Practice location
Allen, TX 75013Get Direction
Dr. William Corbin Kritzer O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Mark S Riaboy O.D.2339 Gus Thomasson Rd Dallas TX 75228
- Dr. Lori Bourque OPTOMETRIST6446 Lbj Fwy Dallas TX 75240
- Dr. Steven Charles Kurtin DO1515 Town East Blvd Mesquite TX 75150
- Dr. Diana Thi Nguyen O.D.12000 Mccree Rd Dallas TX 75238
- Dr. Carrie A. Young OD4885 Eldorado Parkway Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. Christopher H Peterson O.D.2810 E Trinity Mills Rd Carrollton TX 75006