Dr. Richard Bowles is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Bowles specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bowles tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Analysis of performance metrics reporting in papers comparing treatments or materials/devices in four important orthopaedic journals for the year 2009.
- Bone graft harvest site options in orthopaedic trauma: a prospective in vivo quantification study.
- Delayed ORIF of proximal humerus fractures at a minimum of 3 weeks from injury: a functional outcome study.
Dr. Richard J Bowles M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
SILVERTHORNE, CO 80498Get Direction
Dr. Richard J Bowles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Dr. James T. McGlowan Jr. MD110 Liberty St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Richard Morales Ozuna M.D.1 Orthopedics Dr Peabody Massachusetts 01960
- Dr. Robert Kyle Fullick MD6400 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Michael S. Kain M.D.41 Mall Road Burlington Massachusetts 01805
- Dr. Joseph C. McCarthy MD55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 02114
- Dr. Daniel C. Snyder M.D.2000 Washington St. Newton Massachusetts 2462