Dr. Eric R. Klumb, DDS
Dentist18 Hilltop Village Center Dr Eureka MO, 63025
Dr. Eric Klumb is a Dentist practicing in Eureka, MO. Dr. Klumb specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry DDS 2011
- Teeth Whitening
- General & Family Dentistry
- General And Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member Academy of General Dentistry 2011
Dr. Eric R. Klumb, DDS's Practice location
Eureka, MO 63025Get Direction
Dr. Eric R. Klumb, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klumb
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Ashley Bennett2751 Fountain Pl Grover MO 63040
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 CHESTERFIELD BUSINESS PKWY CHESTERFIELD MO 63005
- Dr. Stephanie Copeland DDS2426 Taylor Rd Wildwood MO 63040
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. June Wolff DMD168 N Meramec Ave Saint Louis MO 63105
- Mr. Micheal Lillmars DDS8720 BIG BEND BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63119