Dr. Mithra Baliga is a pathologist practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Baliga is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Baliga can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Baliga may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Kasturba Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mangalore- Karnataka- India 1973
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
- Touro Infirmary, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; North Oakland Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Detroit Psychiatric Inst, Psychiatry
Dr. Mithra Baliga M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Mithra Baliga M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Youssef Al Hmada2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Veena Shenoy M.D.2500 NORTH STATE STREET JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Charulochana Subramony M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Israh Akhtar MD2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Mohamed Ayman Asfour M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Janice Lage MD2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216