Dr. Pedro Perez is a general practitioner practicing in AIBONITO, PR. Dr. Perez does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Perez provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Pedro Perez's Practice location
AIBONITO, PR 00705Get Direction
Pedro Perez's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perez
- Prevent Diverticular Disease By Eating a Vegetarian Diet
A study published in the journal, BMJ, has reported that a vegetarian diet may reduce the risk of diverticular disease. Diverticular disease includes diverticulosis — presence of small pouches in the colon, and diverticulitis. Diverticulitis is often associated with painful symptoms symptoms,...
- Obesity and Life Expectancy
Researchers from Canada have shown that obese people without any major health issues may live as long as others who are of normal weight. “This shows that one should not look at the weight alone," says researcher Jennifer Kuk, PhD, assistant professor of kinesiology and health science at York...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- What are the Risk Factors, and What are the Prevention Methods of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition that is increasing by the day. Blame it on the lifestyle habits or hereditary factors; this is one disease that does not find easy treatment and goes on to impact the quality of life.Diabetes is a condition that affects the way the body uses up the glucose or sugar in...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Cryotherapy
Before booking that appointment with your local gym or health center, there are a few things you should know first. It is important to be ready for the therapy session, so you can decide if it is the best choice for you, or if you will end up regretting the experience.How cold does it feel?The...
- Roberto FernándezCarr 173 Km 6.0 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Carlos M Acevedo rego MDDuques Street Guayama PR 00784
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Alexis Gonzalez VallesCarr 1, interseccion 149 Juana Diaz Puerto Rico 00715
- Dr. Graciany Miranda grajales M.D.2018 Pulliam St San Angelo TX 76905
- Dr. Wilfredo Eddy Bravo M.D.Damasco F16, Aturas de Villa del Rey Caguas PR 00727