Issa G. Alesh M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular DiseaseHenry Ford Health System 15401 East Jefferson Grosse Pointe MI, 48230
Dr. Alesh graduated from Damascus University School of Medicine in Syria. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland in Pontiac, Michigan. He then joined the Heart Fai ...
Education and Training
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 2000
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Echocardiogram (echo)
- Member American College of Cardiology
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member American Medical Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland 2003
- (Cardiology (Internal Medicine)), WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, DETROIT, MI 2009
Issa G. Alesh M.D.'s Practice location
Grosse Pointe, MI 48230Get Direction
SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92404Get Direction
Issa G. Alesh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alesh
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Mahir Elder MD4160 John R. Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Peter Mancini M.D.2881 Monroe St Dearborn Michigan 48124
- Joan Crawford DO24211 Little Mack Avenue Saint Clair Shores Michigan 48080
- Deepti Bhandare MD4638 SUN'N LAKE BLVD SEBRING FL 33872
- Ashok K Gupta MD610 E 12 Mile Rd Madison Heights MI 48071
- Theodore L Schreiber MD8545 Common Road Warren MI 48093