Dr. Elizabeth Dizney is a psychologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Dizney specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dizney evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dizney because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Elizabeth P Dizney PSYD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth P Dizney PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Dr. Garret D Evans PSYD3701-2 Nw 40 Terrace Gainesville FL 32606
- Dr. Cassie Hessler-smith PSY.D.115 Ne 7th Ave Gainesville FL 32601
- Dr. Virginia Walton Sloan PH.D.1505 Nw 16th Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Teresa M Picciocchi PSYD5300 Sw 91st Terrace Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Pamela Arlen Olcott PH.D.3305 Nw 53rd Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Elizabeth J Buckley PH.D.4965 Sw 91st Ter Gainesville FL 32608